m on blog 2

Friends this is the story of Nitin....one of my friend whom I got a chance to interact with in a hospital and we were the survivors of the kedarnath temple disaster...............

Nitin's condition was serious ,having fractures and severe head injuries.....

Then one day Nitin started ............!




The day that I will not forget and even don't want to remember..........said.... Nitin

It was evening 5’O clock, I was standing on the bridge waiting for my friends who were left behind.
It was very pleasant and lovely climate which made my heart lite. I started roaming on the bridge and thinking about my friends, will they come or not. Suddenly I was surprised, a girl crossed my sight, I turned around and watched her, she was very beautiful,charming and cute.

She was standing a few meters far away from me and looking into the water below the bridge and my eyes saw her face,the face which was bright as the moon in full moon day and my heart beat raised, I guessed that she was waiting for some one.

I decided to try my luck,immediately I took my phone out and sent msg to my friends “How much time?” and I got a reply “nearly half n hour “, thank god it will be a great time for me…
What should I do now,my heart beat raised my heart says “Go and talk with her” can I?
No I cannot… it again says “don’t miss this chance , nothing will happen u go and have a small talk, give it a try"
Its ok I decided to talk with her and said to myself “All is Well’
.
I: Hi… 
 (but no reply )

I: Hello….(I again said)

She: Hello…

(thank god…)
I: Hi this is Nitin…

She: Suhana…

I: With myself (Suhana what a nice name, Nitin loves suhana great!)
if u dont mind can u tell me what u are waiting for…

She: what?(she enlarged her eyes)

I: nothing whom u r waiting for?
She: I am waiting for my father to pick up me……

I: ho…(I looked into her eyes quite near they were clear and innocence..)
can i say u something?
She: What?

I: your voice is so sweet as ur face… and…
she:and…
I:nothing…
(she walked away form me…)

(I silently followed her …)

She: what?
I: can we have a cup of coffee?
She: no
I: tea…
She: no
I: at least pani puri…

She: u r too crazy… (she smiled and by seeing that i forgot myself it looked like a heaven)
I: please,please,please…
She: Its ok…
I: Thank u,thank u very much…
(when i was walking beside her for the first time my heart beat raised a lot and it started saying she is the one i looked for, her face, her cheeks,and her hair it was long and seems to be touching ground how beautiful is she looking like an angel i never found before).

I: hey can i say u something?
She: what?(she again enlarged her eyes)
I: (i felt afraid) nothing…
I: so you are with your family…ryt??
She: ya...and you??.
I: ohh......my friends are there....
She: so on a picnic?? ( she asked )
I: No.......not at all.. I am here with a noble cause...
She :So. Mr. Nitin what is that noble .............??
I: how fool you are..?? I am here for the darshan of god......nothing else..
She: I can see it....(she wishpered)

I:what...??

She : nothing ......!(she looked up at me) and said... u said u wanted to say something…
I: that I… I…
She: ha U…
(I didn't say anything for some seconds…)
I: let’s go?
She: what?are u joking?

(I picked her hand and started running away from the bridge)
 Actually i saw a great killer wave, struck the bridge and the people ,shops,vehicles and all drown into the water..
 We ran to a safe place though it was safe only for some time and saw the horryfing scenes................
The huge waves taking everything with it...houses ...shops ...it spared nothing.....................


to be continued......

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Suggestions are welcomed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 

Comments

  1. next part..........??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. next part on Friday.......btw thankyou .....!

      Delete
  3. really..it was exciting story..n i looked forward for further story..:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou Ajay.. see the blog 3 for the next part.. hv a nice tym wid d stories..:D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

m on blog 13 ; "Life ,a Journey"

m on blog 43; Shushant Singh Rajput

m on blog 42; Life And Love