m on blog 3

 Friends “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”............leave it for now and lets go with nitin's story..............!!
I knew we were not safe there ... so we started scrambling up the mountain into the forest.“There were thousands of people in Rambara (a traveller's rest stop )when the river started swelling,” said nitin
It rained ceaselessly for three days, and the people, soaking wet and covered in mud, spent the nights hugging trees and rocks.

Suhana was very afraid......infact all were....it was like we gonna die.... a terrible situation indeed.
And Friends, sometimes we need emotions to build up a relationship not the time...........!

Suhana: Nitin please save me ... I don't want to die .....plz...! my ..parents...family...!where are they...?? ( she was crying )
I:Hey.. I wont let you...kk .. I m here, nothing will happen...(though I was not sure of that ).

 I started searching for my friends and her family....but it was all in vain..  we found nothing except thousands of dead bodies here and there ,..it was a situation that  I can't describe...you ..recalled Nitin
Now it was  question of survival... for me ..for suhana and for all those who were still counting their breathes....

“We were shivering and numb, the ground beneath us was trembling all the time, and the first night we were in the forest, a landslide came down six or seven feet from us, and it took hundreds of people,”
An old man holding on to a tree next to Suhana panicked when he saw the landslide, and slid to his death.
“She was holding on to his hand, we were all shrieking, we couldn’t understand what was happening, and suddenly I saw he wasn’t there anymore,” Nitin said.
“I could not breathe. I was sure I would fall, too. So many old people died, so many little children. Every day I saw five or six people slip and go down the mountain and die.”
I with suhana, like thousands of others, kept moving through the jungle every chance we got, to try and get as far away from Kedarnath as we could.
“We had no food for four days, and then we reached the ruins of a horse shed where we found some sacks of horse feed, so we ate that,” Ntin said.
I couldn't think anything beyond suhana. she was not eating anything...she was nervous.. missing her family so I thought to distract her mind..

I:hey... what happened...?? plz say something.....plz
Suhana: (she cried a lot )... I lost my mom...dad ...my brother .. how could I eat anything..
I: hey..hey plz stop... we will find them..and they will be safe wherever they are...kk  ..now first eat something...
Suhana:hmm.....
I:by the way ..you are looking more beautiful than earlier...(knew it was not that time to say this but I didn't hv any options)
she didn't reply...
I: you even look great....when you don't say anything..
Suhana: are you mad.....??
I: I think so...!
Suhana: seriously...!
I:ya...do you need affidavit ...!
Suhana: no need of that....I can see it..

"We spent the whole night there in the hope of seeing a better day tomorrow......I don't know when I slept down....." said Nitin.
 But when I woke up i found Suhana missing..... she was no where to be seen. I searched for her everywhere......the whole day...but ......!
Where she could have been.......oh god...plz help...plz...!( the first time i asked god for help..)
I was dejected now... and i didn't hv any energy to even move my hand...but i was determined to find her ..save her ... don't know why... Nitin said.

Friends sometimes we get a situation ...and  we wish we shouldn't be .......!

In the hope to get her again...and to save my life i  reached Junglechatti, a traveler’s stop on the Kedarnath route that was washed away as well...................................................!


to be continued......................nxt part will be in a day or two....!
hope you will like it...............!!

Comments

  1. grt way of writing...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhho
    Turnimg point!!!!
    Nitesh bhai fir sochne pe mjbur kr rhe hain aap

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am waiting for next ......keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

m on blog 13 ; "Life ,a Journey"

m on blog 43; Shushant Singh Rajput

m on blog 42; Life And Love